A Heart Community recognizes that the so-called 'rule-of-law' of the so-called 'modern civilization' (capitalist patriarchal empire) is a failed construct. Therefore, a Heart Community abides by a Bill of Wrongs (Yin) as well as a Bill of Rights (Yang).
The Bill Of Rights exists in Heart Community out of choosing Radical Responsibility in our Context and operates under Natural Law (global jurisdiction of the Air), defined by the Founders of the united States of America as the “Law of Nature and the Holy Spirit” and unalienable, internationally recognized by the Global Trust, and is comprised in its totality of the these three precepts:
- Keep the peace
- Love others as you would be loved
- Do no harm
We also recognize the following as stated in the book Ubuntu and in the One Small Town blueprint:
- Unite the people in a simple vision and objective
- Where possible, provide our town with our own supply of electricity, which will support all our activities and liberate the town from reliance on the electricity grid.
- Rejuvenate our town with diverse industry and innovation that will provide work for everyone – not just a chosen few.
- Support our inventors and scientists to create new technologies on every level which will include an alternative energy supply that is eco-friendly and provide electricity at no cost to the community.
- Support our farmers to grow an abundance of organic food and banish GMO companies like Monsanto that are destroying our seeds and food security.
- Support our healers to develop new methods and technologies that truly heal people, and provide cures for most diseases, which many of us know is possible.
- Ensure the growth of traditional healing plants and prevent the pharmaceutical mafia from eliminating these plants.
- Support our teachers to develop an alternative education system that teaches our children real skills for life and opens their eyes to infinite possibilities.
- Support our Master Craftsmen to share their knowledge and skills with those who wish to learn.
- Evolve into communities free from the economic stranglehold created by the banking cartels.
The Bill Of Wrongs Of a Heart Community works to counterbalance its Bill or Rights with concepts to forbidding rivalrous behaviors.
- Forbids modern civilization’s rule of law that does not honor loving kindness.
- Forbids ownership of land.
- Forbids ownership of mineral or organic resources (so-called 'natural resources').
- Forbids monetizing natural capital.
- Forbids corporate personhood.
- Forbids copyright. See creativecommons.org.
- Forbids patents.
- Forbids hiring employees or working as an employee.
- Forbids hierarchical power structures. See Protocol.Torus
- Forbids public schools. See quitschool.org.
- Forbids win-lose games. See 3games.strikingly.com.
- Forbids externalizing environmental costs or social costs.
- Forbids profit. See www.postgrowth.org.
- Forbids financial gambling in any form, e.g. health insurance, stocks, futures. See artabana.de.
- Forbids renting money (interest).
- Forbids paid lobbyists.
- Forbids paid politicians.
- Forbids absentee ownership (stockholders, landlords, ownership of multiple properties).
- Forbids franchises.
- Forbids toxic wastes and byproducts.
- Forbids weapons of mass destruction.
- Forbids armed or armored vehicles (land, sea, air, or space).
- Forbids any weapon with an effective range over one kilometer.
- Forbids disposables.
- Forbids beliefs. See thoughtwareupgrade.mystrikingly.com.
- Forbids UCC lawyers.
The Bill Of Wrongs Heart Community does not pretend to abide by commercial law, which can be construed to allow parasites, gangsters, vampires, zombies, ghouls, blackmail, corruption, manipulation, revenge, power over, cancers, disease viruses, survival-of-the-fittest concepts, psychopaths, and acts of god.