Context is the agreement-based framework for every human interaction.
The Space determines what is possible.
The Context determines the qualities of the Space.
The Context is a Heart Community’s relationship to consciousness and responsibility.
Each Heart Community’s primary Context is:
What is Radical Responsibility?
Conscious Radical Responsibility is recognizing that we are Radically Responsible for the Choices we make - both our Conscious Choices AND our Unconscious Choices. It is being inescapably responsible for the level of responsibility being taken in any time and any space, even when it looks like there is no time and no space.
Questions to detect Context:
- In whose Gameworld is this conversation taking place?
- Under whose auspices (organization name or authority) is each person participating? Who is each person representing? Themselves? Or some Are there any secret groupings such as families, secret affiliations, ? Which Gameworld is each person representing?
- Whose Space is this? Who has Authority to select the Context of this conversation?
- Do we agree on a single Context for this Space? Or is this a Mixed-Context Space? (which usually leads to Context War or stalemate)
- Are ALL those with relevant Authority here? Is there anyone with Authority not in this conversation Space? (If so, this is probably a waste of time.)
- Does each person have equal Authority here? Or is there a spectrum of different Authorities? Who decides each person's Authority? Can that agreement be changed by people in the Space? (If not, then an external Authority takes precedence, and we go back to Question 5.)
- Is this unrestricted Collaboration? Or is someone being paid money to be there? (If anyone is being paid to be there, who is paying them? The payer has power and influence as an external Authority. This meeting could be a waste of time because the payer has already made the decisions.)Is there any Assumption that we are all supposed to bow down to some external Authority?
- What is the Purpose of this interaction? What are we trying to accomplish here? (e.g. Make a plan? Make a decision? Make a discovery? Create a healing process? Hear a status report? Loosely collaborate? Build something? Change something? Waste time?)
- Are we playing a 'finite game' or an 'infinite game'?
- What are the central Distinctions being used? Are certain Distinctions forbidden?
- What is the currency of the Space? (Distinctions? Value provided? Transformation? Something material?)
- What are the Rules Of Engagement in this Space? What is allowed and what is not allowed? How does it go?
- How will the Space be Navigated? (Is whoever shouts the loudest allowed to speak? Only the 'leaders' speak? Is there a Spaceholder?)
- What is the power structure used here? Pyramidal? Hierarchical? Circular? Toroidal? Spiral?
- Who has Status here? Are there 'slaves' (employees)?
- Are Feelings and Emotions differentiated and distinguished in the moment they arise? Why or why not?
- What Principles are at work here? (Shadow Principles (unconscious, Gremlin)? Bright Principles (conscious, Possibilitator)?)
- Is it possible to be a Victim? Which of the 2 Dramas do we create together here?
- Are there unconscious agreements that this meeting or conversation is being used as a for an Ego or ‘Other’ Feeding Frenzy Space?
- Is it possible to Win or Lose in the competition? What resources are scarce? (Time? Energy? Money? Attention? Recognition?) Which of the 3 Games are we playing here? (I win, you lose? Win-Win / Lose-Lose? Winning Happening?)
- How many of the 5 Body intelligences are called in as Team resources? (Physical? Intellectual? Emotional? Energetic? Archetypal?)
- In which culture is the Point Of Origin of this conversation anchored? Matriarchy? Patriarchy? Archearchy?
- Are Beliefs given ANY credence here? Yes or No?
- Are Assumptions given ANY reality here? Yes or No?
- Are Expectations given ANY power here? Why or Why Not?
- Is Emotional Reactivity given ANY space, time, attention, or energy here? How is Emotional Reactivity handled? (e.g. The Purple Card)
- Is there a meeting structure agreed upon or not? Hierarchy? Sociocracy 3.0? Non-Violent Communication? Parliamentary Procedure (Roberts Rules of Order)? Torus Technology?